Relay module with Grove connector in 1.2 version. It allows you to control the executive elements by cutting off or supplying power. For proper operation it requires a 5 V supply and wire for digital control signal. It is compatible with Arduino, Raspberry and the most microcomputers. The manufacturer provides on its website examples of connecting to Arduino, Raspberry and TI LaunchPad together with the code sources.
This product is only available in our market in Poland and cannot be sold to other countries.
- Model of relay: HLS8-Theta 7-3
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V~5 V
- Current consumption: 100 mA
- Endurance: 100 000 cycles
- Maximum voltage: 250 V AC/30 V DC
- Maximum current: 5 A
- Dimensions: 42 x 24 x 18,5 mm
- Weight: 19 g