Popular temperature and humidity sensor in the through hole housing. The system can be controlled using a microcontroller or any commisioning set, for example,Arduino. Before using, you need to see thedocumentation.
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Average current consumption: 0.2 mA
- Measurement range: 0°C to +50°C
- Resolution: 8-bit (1°C)
- Accuracy: 2°C
- Response time: 6 - 15 seconds (usually 10 seconds)
- Measuring range: 20% to 90% RH
- Resolution: 8-bit (±1 % RH*)
- Accuracy ±4 RH* (at 25°C)
- Measuring range: 6 - 30 sec
*RH- relative humidity is expressed in percents. It is the ratio of an actual moisture in the air to the maximum number that the air keep at a given temperature.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Example of connection with microcontroller
The scheme represents the simplest way of connecting the system with any microcontroller using the single wired interface.
VDD - supply voltage, DATA - data line with a pulling up resistor 5 k Ohm, GND - ground of the system.
The sensor is also available in other version -check!