Popular temperature and humidity sensor in the through hole housing. The system can be controlled using a microcontroller or any commisioning set, for example,Arduino. Before using, you need to see thedocumentation.
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Average current consumption: 0.2 mA
- Measurement range: 0°C to +50°C
- Resolution: 8-bit (1°C)
- Accuracy: 2°C
- Response time: 6 - 15 seconds (usually 10 seconds)
- Measuring range: 20% to 90% RH
- Resolution: 8-bit (±1 % RH*)
- Accuracy ±4 RH* (at 25°C)
- Measuring range: 6 - 30 sec
*RH- relative humidity is expressed in percents. It is the ratio of an actual moisture in the air to the maximum number that the air keep at a given temperature.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Library for Arduinowith a description of the connections which simplifies maintenance of the sensor, is available online.We have also prepared a briefuser manual.
Example of connection with microcontroller
The scheme represents the simplest way of connecting the system with any microcontroller using the single wired interface.
VDD - supply voltage, DATA - data line with a pulling up resistor 5 k Ohm, GND - ground of the system.
The sensor is also available in other version -check!