Product description: Official heatsink for NVIDIA Jetson Nano - Waveshare 21599
Efficient heat sink for minicomputers NVIDIA Jetson Nano , which provides effective passive cooling of the module. It is extremely useful for efficient operations, but it is also recommended for use in less demanding applications. The dimensions of the heat sink are approximately 39 x 59 x 18 mm. The subject of the sale is the official heat sink manufactured by NVIDIA. The kit also includes a flexible mounting bracket and screws.
Technical specification of the element
- Type: Heatsink
- Function: passive cooling, heat dissipation from the module
- Designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano mini-computers
- Installation: using the bracket included in the kit
- Black colour
- Heatsink dimensions: approx. 39 x 59 x 18 mm (exact dimensions are shown in the illustrative picture)
- Official heatsink for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- Flexible bracket and 4x height-limited screws
NVIDIA Jetson Nano Module
Nvidia Jetson Nano SoM (System-on-Module) module equipped with a powerful ARM Cortex A57 quad-core processor and Nvidia Maxwell graphics processor with 128 CUDA cores. It has 4 GB of RAM and 16 GB of eMMC memory . The module can be used in AI applications in such projects as: object recognition and detection, speech processing. Nvidia Jetson Nano SoM has an M.2 Key E connector.
The module has such interfaces as CSI, USB, GPIO. It supports NVIDIA JetPack, which includes the BSP support package, Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA, cuDNN and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing and much more.