Module with proximity sensor and light intensity sensor, based on a system APDS9960. It detects objects at a distance of up to 100 mm. It has a resolution of 16-bits. It communicates via I2C bus. It is powered with the voltage from 2.4 V to 3.6 V.
The product is compatible withArduino
The module communicates via I2C interface.
Additional IR LED power supply from 3.0 V to 4.5 V.
|GND||The ground of the module.|
|VCC||Supply voltage from 2.4 V to 3.6 V.|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C bus.|
|SDA||The data line of the I2C bus.|
|INT||The external interrupt.|
- Supply voltage: from 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- System: APDS9960
- Resolution: 16-bit
- The detection range of objects: up to 100 mm
- Performance during the detection of the object: 0,01 lux
- Built-in IR LED
- Waiting on power supply status:90 µA
- It has two mounting holes with a diameter of 3 mm
- Dimensions: 20 x 15 mm
- 1x module with proximity sensor and intensity of light sensor - APDS9960
- 1x goldpin strap of 1x6-pin