Description: Servo - micro - 180 degrees - crocodiles - Kitronik 25105.
Kitronik servo based on the FeetechFS90MG-CL withmetal gearbox. Powered from 4.8V to 6V, torque is from 1.8 kg*cm to 2.2 kg*cm, movement range up to 180°. The cables are terminated withcrocodile connectors.If a servo will be used in projects with amicro:bitboard, a separate power source or KitronikKlip Motor Drivershould be used to power it.
The servo can be programmed using MakeCodeor Python,whichare ideal for newcomers and micro:bit professionals. A set of four taps is also included.
The servo has a 3-pin cable with crocodile connectors. It is powered from 4.8 V to 6 V.
Colored crocodile connectors.
|Cable color||Connector colour||Description|
|Brown||Black||Weight - GND|
Main features of Kitronik cheese
- The servo has standard 3-pin connectors in the form of crocodile connectors.
- Small dimensions with high torque: 1.8 kg*cm at 4.8 V and 2.2 kg*cm at 6 V.
- Metal gearbox.
- Programmable in MakeCode and Python.
- Can be used in RC models and robotics.
- 180° movement range.
- Supply voltage: 4.8 V to 6 V.
Kitronik servo specifications
- Supply voltage: 4.8 V to 6 V
- Operating parameters for 4.8 V:
- current consumption at rest (idle): 5 mA
- no-load current consumption: 190 mA
- current consumption when the shaft is stopped: 700 mA
- speed: 10 s/60°
- moment: 1.8 kg*cm
- Operating parameters for 6 V:
- current consumption Idle: 6 mA
- no-load current consumption: 220 mA
- current consumption at stopped shaft: 800 mA
- speed: 9 s/60°
- moment: 2.2 kg*cm
- Metal cogs
- Enclosure: ABS
- Scope: 180°
- Dimensions: 32.3 x 30.7 x 12.1 mm
- Cable length: 250 mm
- Length of crocodile connector: 34 mm
- Weight: 12,5 g