Product description: Opticon Perceptor EX 60F900AZ 60mm x675
A large astronomical telescope with universal use. An improved version of the Opticon Perceptor Light model. Compared to its predecessor, it offers 44% more light gathering power and as much as 125% more powerful magnification. The device is equipped with a Barlow lens, which increases the range of available magnifications. Additionally, the kit includes 3 interchangeable eyepieces. The maximum theoretical magnification of the Perceptor EX 60F900AZ is 675x. The diameter is 70 mm.
The manufacturer of the telescope provides additional materials in the form of sky maps and manuals. Apart from the DVD, the set includes the book "Trail of the Stars".
- The telescope is an invaluable educational aid, recommended by experts. The device allows you to develop passions related to astronomy
- Enables you to get high contrast and crystal clear images of distant objects: stars, planets and the Moon.
- It is perfect as a tool for observing the moon and stars. It is equipped with a special interchangeable contrast filter for observing the Moon, which improves image quality during a full moon. This filter makes the surface features (mountains, seas and craters) of the Earth's satellite even more visible.
- The telescope is equipped with a finderscope for easier spotting of objects
- Stability is ensured by the reinforced azimuth head with precise adjustment
Opticon - Perceptor EX 60F900AZ telescope specifications
|Optical system:||Refractor (lens telescope)|
|Max. theoretical magnification:||675x|
|Focal length:||900 mm|
|Stellar range (magnitude):||11.2 mag|
|Suggested for observing:||Moon and its craters, Mars, Venus, Jupiter with its moons, star constellations|
|Eyepieces included:||Huygens H 12.5 mm and 20 mm, Ramsden SR 4 mm|
|Tube length:||125 cm|
|Spotting scope:||5 x 24 mm|