Product description: Luxonis Oak-D - AI kit for image recognition
The Luxonis Oak-D module allows you to take full advantage of the Myriad X VPU with your platform of choice. It is equipped with three cameras and a USB type C interface. It works with Raspberry Pi 4B, Nvidia Jetson Nano Dev Kit, Google Coral Edge TPU and other popular platforms. The device is equipped with two 1280 x 800 px stereo cameras with global shutter to capture high quality images. At the center of the Oak-D is a 12 MPx camera capable of capturing color images in 4K, 60 Hz resolution. It is equipped with a digital zoom control.
The DeptAI platform - what is it?
The DeptAI platform was developed by Luxonis to enable the embedding of Spatial Artificial Intelligence (Spatial AI) into products. DepthAI hardware, firmware, and software combine depth perception, object detection (neural inference), and object tracking that can be easily leveraged using the Python language API.
- Oak-D module
- USB type C cable
- 5V power supply
- Plug adapters
Special features of Oak-D
- Interface for Luxnois BW1099 DepthAI SoM
- DepthAI is compatible with any operating system that supports OpenVINO:
- Linux: Ubuntu, Yocto Project, CentOS, Raspbian
- Mac OS X
- Windows 10
- DepthAI module can also be used without software, with microcontrollers
- 2x 720p camera, 120Hz
- monochrome camera with global shutter for high quality, fast 3D perception
- 1x 12 MPx, 4K, 60 Hz camera for colour and digital zoom
- USB Type C interface
- Heat sink used on the body of the device
- Jack connector for 5V power supply
Technical specification Luxonis Oak-D
- RGB camera:
- sensor: IMX378
- maximum frame rate: 60 fps
- H.265: 30 fps
- resolution: 12 MPx (4056 x 3040 px)
- viewing angle: 81 DFOV° - 68.8 HFOV°
- lens: 1/2,3''
- Autofocus: from 8 cm to infinity
- F-number: 2.0
- Stereo camera
- shutter: global shutter
- sensor: OV9282
- maximum frame rate: 120 fps
- pixel size: 3 x 3 um
- resolution: 1250 x 800 px
- viewing angle: 81 DFOV° - 71.8 HFOV°
- lens: 1/2,3''
- Autofocus: from 19.6 cm to infinity
- F-number: 2.2