Product description: Opticon Taurus 70F700 70mm x350 telescope
Large astronomical teles cope with universal use. Thanks to high quality lenses the device provides a clear and contrasting image of planets, stars and Earth's satellite. Taurus 70F700 can also be used as an observation telescope for targets on the surface of the earth and planes flying at cruising altitude. The telescope has three interchangeable eyepieces, a Barlow lens for tripling the available magnification range and a reinforced azimuth head. The maximum theoretical magnification of the Aurora 70F400 is 350x. The objective diameter is 70 mm.
The manufacturer of the telescope provides additional materials in the form of sky maps and manuals. Besides the DVD the set includes the book "Along the Path of the Stars".
- The telescope is an invaluable educational aid, recommended by experts. The device allows to develop passions connected with astronomy
- Allows you to get high contrast and crystal clear images of distant objects
- It is perfect as a tool for observing the moon and stars. It is equipped with a special interchangeable contrast filter for observing the moon, which improves the image quality during a full moon. It also allows you to see the surface features of the Earth's natural satellite: mountains, seas and craters.
- The telescope can also be used as a convenient observation telescope for observing distant objects on the horizon (animals, birds, geological formations, etc.) and aircraft moving at cruising altitude
- The telescope is also equipped with an additional spotting scope, which makes targeting easier
Opticon Telescope Specifications - Taurus 70F700
|Optical system:||Refractor (lens telescope)|
|Max. theoretical magnification:||350x|
|Focal length:||700 mm|
|Stellar range (magnitude):||11.7 mag|
|Suggested for observing:||Moon and its craters, Mars, Venus, Jupiter with its moons, star constellations|
|Eyepieces included:||Huygens H 12.5 mm and 20 mm, Ramsden SR 4 mm|
|Aiming telescope:||5 x 24 mm|
|Tube length:||690 cm|