The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
The system with the microcontroller LPC1347 ARM Cortex M3 32-bit 72 MHz, is part of LPCXpresso ecosystem based on free IDE LCPXpresso. Board has a hardware debugger SWD/JTAG and was equipped with a popular communications interfaces I2C, SPI, USART and ADC 12-bit converter.
- Development platform NXP for LPC family.
- Programming environment IDE is based on Eclipse
- Target board is connected viabuilt-in JTAG debugger
- A complex solution for application creation from evaluation to production
- Microcontroller: Cortex M3 LPC1347
- Flash memory: 64 KB
- Data memory: 12 KB (8 + 2 + 2)
- Memory of E2PROM: 4 KB
- Clock frequency: 72 MHz
- Supply voltage: 3.15 V to 3.3 V or from USB via JTAG
- Connector mini USB
- Connector 2 x 27 pin
- Dimensions: 140 x 35 mm