Product description: Easy Driver EZ5160 PRO V 1.0 Bigtreetech
Easy Driver EZ5160 PRO V 1.0 is a new driver from Bigtreetech, which thanks to the innovative design of the driver is easy to install on the board and its use is easy and comfortable, moreover, its design ensures the safety of pins that could be damaged due to human carelessness, which would make it impossible to connect devices. Additionally, by choosing EZ drivers you avoid damage to the board caused by inappropriate way of removing the driver from the board. On the other hand, you gain an element that looks aesthetically and neatly and, above all, a device that works quietly, increasing the comfort of work.
Features of Easy Driver EZ2209 PRO V 1.0 Bigtreetech
- Easy to install in the motherboard, making it harder to damage and the motherboard itself.
- The design is devoid of sharp pins, which increases the safety of use.
- No protruding long pins needed to connect to the motherboard.
- The driver ensures quiet operation of stepper motors in a 3D printer.
- The driver allows two methods of connecting the device to the socket on the motherboard:
- Via an adapter (not included) as standard to the board.
- Via the EZ interface on the upgraded motherboard.
Easy Driver EZ5160 PRO V 1.0 Bigtreetech driver specification
- Chip chip: TMC5160-TA
- Supported voltage: 8V to 48V
- Maximum current: 2.5 A
- Recommended amperage (without fan connected): <= 1.6 A
- Communication: SPI
- Measurement resistance: 0.075 Ω
- StealthChop: Supported
- SpreadCycle: Supported
- StallGuard: Supported
- Maximum division of steps: 256
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 20 mm