The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Product description: LoFi Robot - Bluetooth 4.0 module
Bluetooth 4.0module is designed to work withLofirobots. Thanks to Bluetooth communication, you can remotely control the robot using theapplication from the manufacturer Lofi Robot Extension. The robot can be controlled by acomputeror mobile devicesAndroid and iOS. To communicate with a computer that does not have built-in Bluetooth, use aUSB Bluetoothadapter. Connecting the module to the Lofi Brain is very simple, just plug it into the place marked Bluetooth on the board. Bluetooth 4.0 does not need to be paired with the device, it is immediately visible to devices and programs.
Connecting the module to the Lofi Robot
- Bluetooth 4.0 does not need to go through a pairing process, it is immediately visible to other devices.
- Make sure the Brain 2.0 is plugged in, it's best to use a charged powerbank from the kit.
- Plug the Bluetooth module into the input marked Bluetooth. The module should be plugged in the opposite way to the OFF/ON switch.
- Only after connecting the module, turn the switch to the ON position. The buzzer will sound twice and the red LED will flash.
Lofi Robot kits are designedfor beginners. Thanks to them young performers will learnthe basics of electronics, robot mechanics and programming. The robots are built from wooden elements and the main controller works together with the popular Arduino module. Lofi allows you to create driving robot constructions, moving constructions such as an automatic gate and robots equipped with an RGB LED array. There are kits available in our shop:
Bluetooth module specification
- Standard: 4.0 BLE
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Current consumption: up to approx. 20 mA
- Range: up to 10 m
- Communication: UART (RX, TX)
- Dimensions: 40 x 15 mm