Product description: BleBox LightBox v4 - LED driver RGBW Bluetooth - application Android / iOS
The module allows you to control LEDstrips and chainsRGBWwith voltagefrom 12 V to 24 VviaBluetoothusing an application for a smartphone with Android or iOS. In order to use the controller, you need to download a dedicatedwBoxapplication on your mobile device. Small dimensions of the module allow to hide it in any place, e.g. in an electrical box. The module is equipped with screw connectors, which make connecting cables much easier.
LED driver BleBox LightBox v4 connection
The module allows to control four 3 A single color LED strips, one 9 A RGB strip, one 12 A RGBW strip and one 9 A RGB strip along with one 3 A single color strip. A detailed wiring diagram of the strips can be found in the user manual. BleBox LightBox v4 controller is equipped with 7 leads in the form of screw connectors to connect the wires.
- +- Supply voltage 12 V or 24 V.
- R- Red channel.
- G- Green channel.
- - G - Green channel.
- B- Blue channel.
- W- White channel.
BleBox LightBox v4 configuration
To connect with module you need to downloadwBoxapplication for Android or iOS mobile devices, available inPlay StoreandAppStore. To connect with the module, start Bluetooth on your phone and run the wBox application. Device will be automatically detected and displayed on the list. The color of the bar can be easily controlled by using the buttons of the application.
Specification BleBox LightBox v4
- Supply voltage: from 12 V to 24 V
- Number of channels: 4
- Maximum current: up to 12 A (up to 3 A per channel)
- Communication: Bluetooth LE 4.0
- Control signal: PWM
- Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices with Bluetooth support
- Housing made of halogen-free polyurethane composition - self-extinguishing for thermal class B (130 °C)
- Protection class: IP20
- Color mode: RGBW, Mono
- Dimensions: 39 x 33 x 20 mm