Product Description: Pressure Sensor LPS35HW - Waterproof - STEMMA QT - Adafruit 4258
Pressuresensorwith integratedLPS35HWchip. The measuring range of the module isfrom 260 hPa to 1260 hPa, with an accuracy of +/- 0,1% hPa. It can be used in places with high humidity, because the sensor circuit has been protected with a special gel, which prevents the ingress of moisture and the formation of interference. It is equipped withSTEMMA QTconnectors, which allow for convenient connection of the element, without the need of soldering goldpin connectors. Goldpin strip with2,54 mmpitch is included in set.
Example connection diagram of pressure sensor using STEMMA QT connectors and Metro board, compatible with Arduino.Metro boardis not a part of the kit, you can buy it separately in our shop.
Sensor connection diagram and pinout description
Sensor can be connected in two ways: usinggoldpin connectorsincluded in kit or via built-inSTEMMA QTconnector. Example connections are presented using contact board andMetroboard, which is equivalent to Arduino. You should connect particular pins according to description below:
- VCC- power pin from 3.3 V to 5 V.
- 3Vo- power supply pin 3 V.
- GND- ground pin.
- SCK- communication interface bus clock line pin.
- SDI- communication interface bus data line pin.
- CS- chip select pin.
- INT- programmable interrupt pin.
Technical specification of the pressure sensor
- Circuit: LPS35HW
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 5 V
- Measuring range: from 260 hPa to 1260 hPa
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 0.1% hPa
- Pressure data format: 24-bit
- ODR: 1 Hz to 75 Hz
- Communication interface: SPI and I2C
- I2C communication interface address: 0x5D
- Waterproof module: yes
- Built-in low pass filter to reduce noise
- Connectors: STEMMA QT
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 13.5 x 3.5 mm
- Weight: 1.2 g
Contents of the kit
- Pressure sensor LPS35HW
- Goldpin connectors - 2.54 mm pitch