- Reduced price
Product Description: PicoSystem - Pocket Handheld Game Console - with RP2040 - PiMoroni PIM559
Compact pocket -sized game console with Raspberry Pi RP2040 chip . PicoSystem has a color LCD 240 x 240 px display with a diagonal of 1.54 '' , a designer D-pad and ergonomically placed buttons. It has also been equipped with a piezo speaker and a Li-Pol battery , thanks to which you can use the console wirelessly and take your home games to the bus or outdoors. The PiMoroni housing is matte and aluminum, which definitely increases the comfort of playing. It also has a handy strap, so the console will not slip out of your hands during an exciting game.
Special features of the PicoSystem
- PicoSystem - the best pocket console with built-in RP2040
- Equipped with 16 MB QSPI Flash memory supporting XiP
- 1.54 "display, D-pad and buttons
- Wireless thanks to the Li-Pol battery with a capacity of 525 mAh, which allows for about 6 hours of play
- Equipped with a buzzer (piezo speaker), power on / off button and RGB LED
- Matte, non-slip casing made of CNC milled aluminum
- Additionally, it has a lanyard - a strap that allows you to hang the PicoSystem on the wrist
- The console is programmable and charged via a USB Type-C connector (cable not included)
- There are debug pins on the board, so you can program PicoSystem with an external debugger, but you'll need to remove the cover (using the screws on the back) to get to them.
Free Arcade Games
You have no programming experience and want to try some ready-made games? We recommend:
- Super Square Bros. by Scorpion Games - bouncy, square platformer.
- Dots - dot puzzle game. Create chains of dots and race to get the highest score.
- Rocks and Diamonds - the classic game of avoiding stones and catching diamonds.
- Geometry - smash space rocks with lasers.
- Super Blit Kart by Daft_Freak - a racing game based on Mode7.
If you want to go into bootloader mode to be able to flash the new .uf2 file, start PicoSystem while holding down the X button - it should then appear on your computer as a disk called RPI-RP2.
PicoSystem with RP2040 chip also included in Raspberry Pi Pico.
PicoSystem technical specification
- Type: mini console, pocket console, wireless console, game pad
- Chip: RP2040 Dual ARM Cortex M0 + clocked up to 133 MHz, with 264 KB of SRAM memory
- Flash QSPI: 16MB XiP support
- Display: LCD SPI IPS with a diagonal of 1.54 "and a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels
- Battery: Li-Pol with a capacity of 525 mAh
- Working time on one charge: up to 6 hours
- Supported development environment: C ++ / MicroPython API
- Dimensions: 96.6 x 42.7 x 15.5 mm