- Power supply: 230V, 50 Hz network
- Power consumption: 3W
- Humidity range: 30% to 95 %
- Operating temperature: from -10 °C to 40 °C
- The values of threshold concentrations:
- a minimum of 50ppmCO in air for 60 to 90 minutes
- a minimum of 100ppmCO in air for from 10 to 40 minutes
- above 300ppmCO in air for a maximum of 3 minutes
- Alarm signalisation:
- optical system - red LED
- acoustic - acoustic membrane piezo 85 dB
- Normal signalisation:
- green LED - power
- yellow LED - damage
- red LED - alarm of danger
The device is made in Poland
- Dimensions: 120 x 80 x 45 mm
- Weight: 300 g
Before connecting, refer to the kit instructions.
After power-up, the sensor needs approx 2.5 minutes for analysis.
A sensor that recognises the concentration of carbon monoxide (CO) in the air. It os supplied with the voltage of 230 V. Used for warning with an audio signal about a high concentration of this harmful to health gas.
Finds application in:
domestic boiler rooms with stoves C. O. burning solid fuels and flammable gas,
kitchens, bathrooms equipped with gas appliances,
- garages with LPG installation,
- school physics and chemistry laboratories,
- public areas.