Sensor that uses IR to measure temperature in the range from -70 °C to 380 °C. It is communicating via the I2C bus (SMBus) or PWM interface, it has a built-in 17-bit ADC converter. Supply voltage ranges from 3.0 V to 3.6 V. This version works in the range of 35°.
The differences between the individual models of the thermometers from the MLX90614 series can be found inthe chart.
The product is compatible with Arduino
- Version: MLX90614ESF-DAA-000-TU-ND
- Supply voltage: 3.0 to 3.6 V
- Angle: 35°
- Measuring range:
- from -70 °C to 380 °C for object temperature
- from -40 °C to 85 °C for sensor temperature
- 0,02 °C for I2C, SMBus, TWI interface
- 0,14 °C for PWM interface
- Communication: PWM or I2C (SMBus, TWI)
- Accuracy: up to 0.5 °C in the range from 0 to 50 °C