Product description: BleBox wLightBox Pro - RGBW WiFi LED driver - Android / iOS application.
A small WiFi modulewithan additional long-range antenna, allows you to control a12 V or24VRGBW LED strip with amaximumcurrentconsumptionof 12 A, four single-colour strips or two two two-colour strips. The whole device is enclosed in a tight,waterproof housing. The device connects to the home WiFi network, the control is carried out using the application for mobile devices.The device has screw connectorsfor mountingcables.
BelBox wLightBox Pro - RGBW LED lighting controller.The device has screwconnectorsfor mounting cables.
Before connection, disconnect the voltage in the supplied circuit. The controller has been enclosed in a sealed housing so that it can be mounted in a place exposed to adverse weather conditions.
The controller is equipped with nine screw terminals which can be easily connected with a screwdriver.
- W- white channel (WHITE).
- R- red channel (RED).
- - - system ground.
- IN- input for connecting the switch.
- G- green channel (GREEN).
- B- blue channel (BLUE).
- +- supply voltage, shared with LED bar.
To configure the wLightBox Pro driver, connect to the driver's WiFi network and then download the wBox application fromthe Play orApp Store. After starting the application a new device should appear, next to the name there will be a "+" sign. To pre-configure the device, click on the default device name.
BleBox wLightBox Pro driver specification
- Power supply voltage: 12 V or 24 V
- Energy consumption: up to 1 W
- Maximum current: 12 A (3 A per channel)
- Number of outputs: 4
- Maximum load: 288 W
- Output type: open-drain, PWM, ground control
- Types of lighting: RGB / RGBW / RGB or W / 4x MONO / CT / 2x CT
- Buttons supported: monostable (bell) without backlighting
- Degree of protection: IP54
- Casing: plastic, flooded with polyurethane composition, contains no self-extinguishing halogens
- Mounting method: two mounting holes 18 x 3.5 mm or self-adhesive tape
- Protection: Reverse polarity, ESD
- Transmission standard: bidirectional, encrypted
- Communication type: µWiFi, WiFi compatible, 802.11g
- Frequency of transmission: 2.4 GHz
- API: open
- Encryption: WPA2-PSK and authenticated encryption (AEAD)
- Dimensions: 50 x 92 x 28 mm (without antenna), 50 x 230 x 28 (with antenna vertically placed)
- Antenna length: 197 mm