Sensor of dust allows you tomonitor the purity of the air. It is equipped with a sensor that can detectPM 2.5particles with a diameterabove 1 μm, such as cigarette smoke. The system is powered with the voltagefrom 4.75 V to 5.75 V, it communicates using aPWMsignal. The set has a cable withthe grove end.
The sensor has five pins, their description is in a table.
|Pin 1||GND - ground of the system.|
|Pin 2||NC - not connected.|
|Pin 3||Supply voltage: 4.75 V to 5.75 V.|
|Pin 4||Digital PWM output.|
|Pin 5||NC - not connected.|
Potentiometers VR1 and VR3 are set by the manufacturer, and you should not use them.
- Supply voltage: 4.75 V to 5.75 V
- Current consumption: 90 mA
- Sensitivity: 1 µm
- Detection range:
- from 0 to 28,000 pcs/liters
- from 0 to 8000 pcs/0,01 cf
- Stabilization time: 1 min after turning on
- Communication: frequency PWM signal
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 45 °C
- Operating humidity: up to 95 % RH
- Board sizes: 59 x 45 x 22 mm
- Weight: 24 g