Description: ATTEN AT-8586 2-in-1 Hotair and Soldering Station with 750W Fan in Flask
A device combining the function of asolderingtip of50 Wwitha hotairstationof 700 W. The operating temperature of the soldering tip can be adjusted within the range from 150°C to 480°C. The maximum hot air blowing temperature (hotair) is 500°C. The ATTEN AT-8586 has a single digital display, showing values for the current operating mode. Adjustment of the operating parameters is done with a precise knob and buttons located on the front of the housing. The station can be used to solder SMD components and remove them from prototype boards.
ATTEN AT-8586 2in1 hotair and soldering station.
Advantages of the ATTEN soldering station
- The ATTEN AT-8586 combines the advantages of a traditional soldering station, equipped with a soldering iron and hot air blowing device
- Can be used for SMD soldering and removal of SMD components from prototypes using a hotair
- LED display showing the current operating temperature values
- Control by a precise knob and function keys
- LEDs indicating the current operating mode
- Iron heater with low voltage to effectively protect sensitive electronic components
- Intelligent cooling system and delayed shut-off function to extend the life of the device
- Auto sleep function to save energy
- Intelligent fault detection and signalling
- Digital airflow step control (A25-A99)
Initial start up
- When the equipment is delivered, do not immediately start it up.
- The equipment should be left for approximately 12 hours at room temperature before start-up.
- Any defect report caused by premature startup of the equipment will be rejected.
ATTEN AT-8586 Specifications
Hot Air Soldering Machine Specifications
- Power: 700 W
- Working temperature range: from 100°C to 500°C
- Air flow stages: A25-A99
- Air flow rate: 120 litres/minute
- Air flow source: fan
Soldering tip specifications
- Power: 50 W
- Working temperature range: from 150°C to 480°C
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C
- Grounding impedance: below 2 Ω
- Grounding voltage: less than 2 mV
General Specifications ATTEN AT-8586
- Supply voltage 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- Total power: 750 W
- Recommended operating temperature: from 0°C to 40°C
- Temperature control: precise knob, buttons
Contents of the set
- Soldering station ATTEN AT-8586 : 1 pc.
- Soldering iron holder 1 pcs.
- Hot air holder : 1 pc.
- Power cord: 1 pcs.
- Blade cleaning sponge: 1 pcs.
- Hotair tips: 3 pcs.