iNode Energy Meter with a magnetic field sensor is a wireless power consumption monitor with built-in memory. Designed mainly for home automation. Thanks to the power consumption analysis function it helps in reducing the costs of energy bills by choosing the best suited power supply rate. It can be used for e.g. water meters which have a magnet glued to the counter needle. In our offer we also have a version withphotoresistor.
Measured data is sent online in a transmission frame (up-to-date monitoring of power use) with a time period from 0.32 second to 10 seconds. The initial value of the monitor can be changed using the iNodeSetup.exe software.
iNode Energy Meter can be used in home automation in cooperation with the already existing control elements. All you need for it is just a single-board computer Raspberry Pi 2, Pi 3 with running Python script (iNode LAN) or Bash (Banshee and adapter BT4.0 USB). Python script, or Bash (easy to change in a text editor, because it does not require compilation) running on Raspberry Pi receives the data and analyzes it. It can send them further into the virtual sensor system Domoticz Home Automation or to data collection and visualization service ThingSpeak.com. Both Domoticz and ThingSpeak are free of charge, and a sample script can be downloaded from the technical support website http://support.inode.pl/ (user: inode, no password).
On-line chart created by using the iNode Energy Meter, the Raspberry Pi 2, Domoticz and scripting in Python.
Chart of daily electricity consumption with program Energy iNode.
Check how to useiNode!
- Reducing energy bills
- The analysis of daily power consumption
- Home automation
- Bluetooth BLE:
- power: -18 dBm to +8 dBm (maximum range up to 200m in open space)
- unit of energy consumption: kWh, m3
- a constant for the energy meter
- the user's password
- the password to access the device, regardless of the user's password
- Power:CR2032 battery(package not included)
- Housing: plastic
- Remote replacement of the software
- Two LEDs
- Temperature sensor with a 1°C resolution
- Operating temperature: -30 to 65°C
- Humidity: 20% to 80 % RGH
- Additional magnetic field sensor
- Sensitivity: max1100 µT
- Type:omnipolarny (for detecting the magnetic field its direction is insignificant)
- Working frequency: 5Hz max
- Chipset: CSR101x