Product description: Cytron MD30C - single channel motor controller 30 V / 30 A
Single channelDC motorcontroller. The module can controlthe direction of rotation, start, stop and speed of DC motors. Continuous current per channel30 A(momentary 80 A). Supply voltage from 5 V to 30 V. Module can be controlled by microcontroller e.g.Arduino.
On the board there is apotentiometerused to control the speed of the motor and two buttons used to change the direction of rotation of the motor. UsingJP4andJP6jumper you can use external potentiometer and buttons. More information inuser manual.
Product compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found in theuser guide.
Technical specifications of the controller
- Supply voltage: 5 V to 30 V DC
- Logic part voltage: 3.3 V and 5 V
- Average current per channel: 30 A (momentary 80 A)
- Number of channels: 1
- 2 direction indicators for each motor
- 1 diode indicating the power supply
- Power supply switch
- Reverse polarity protection
- Dimensions: 94 x 79 mm
- MD30Cmotor controller
- 3-pin connector and pins for the housing
- Plastic spacers