- On sale!
The module is based on the STM32F0 system that allows you to connect computer or microcontroller to the LIN 2.1 bus. It communicates via USB plug and serial UART - RX, TX interface. The system works with a voltage of 5 V. In Windows / Linux is seen as a virtual COM port.
The table describes the pins description of the module.
|BAT+||Power Supply of 5 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|TX||Communication line of the receiver of the serial interface.|
- Support for LIN in 2.1 version
- Monitor mode: to receive all frames and the transmission of single frames
- Master mode: with up to 15 places for frames
- Transmission speed: 19200 b/s
- Optical isolation for LIN
- For LIN network, required is an external voltage from 4.5 V to 28 V
- the terminating resistors controlled by the software
- Compatible with SLCAN, it works with Linux and some CAN programs
- USB connector
- Screw connector
- Module dimensions: 34 x 18 mm
Video tutorial showing the service of the converter.