The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
The module is based on the STM32F0 system that allows you to connect computer or microcontroller to the LIN 2.1 bus. It communicates via USB plug and serial UART - RX, TX interface. The system works with a voltage of 5 V. In Windows / Linux is seen as a virtual COM port.
The table describes the pins description of the module.
|BAT+||Power Supply of 5 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|TX||Communication line of the receiver of the serial interface.|
- Support for LIN in 2.1 version
- Monitor mode: to receive all frames and the transmission of single frames
- Master mode: with up to 15 places for frames
- Transmission speed: 19200 b/s
- Optical isolation for LIN
- For LIN network, required is an external voltage from 4.5 V to 28 V
- the terminating resistors controlled by the software
- Compatible with SLCAN, it works with Linux and some CAN programs
- USB connector
- Screw connector
- Module dimensions: 34 x 18 mm
Video tutorial showing the service of the converter.