Description: Locomotive UG 460 - mechanic folding model - veneer - 443 parts - Ugearsmodels 70012
Advancedkit consisting of443 piecesmade of high qualityveneer(plywood) fromUgearsmodels. Each element is precisely manufactured through the use of laser cutting method. The puzzle after assembling creates a phenomenallocomotive - UG 46. The construction contains lots of details and elements such as valves, pistons and cranks. The modeldoes not have any electroniccomponents, and all movable parts move thanks to the use of rubber bands. The package contains plywood sheets from which you just need to press out thefinished partsand connect them together following the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are required to assemble the model. Assembly takesfrom 10 to 12 hours.
Special features of the locomotive model
- Original and realistic appearance
- Construction and design maintained in the climate of machines of the nineteenth century
- The locomotive has a wagon, reminiscent of the one in which coal was transported at the time
- In the driver's cab there is a pull-out ladder and a boiler in Art Deco style
- Equipped with a miniature 12-passenger engine, which allows you to travel up to 5 m on a single twist of the rubber band.
- Elements are set in motion by means of a rubber band attached between the respective elements (for details, see the manual).
Technical specification of the set
- Model: locomotive UG 460
- Type: mechanical model
- The model is designed for self-assembly without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 443 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: very difficult
- Assembly time: 10 to 12 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 680 x 102 x 132 mm
In our offer you can find also other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.