Product description: NeoSlider I2C - slider potentiometer with 4 NeoPixels - Adafruit 5295
TheAdafruit NeoSlider is a slide potentiometer with 4 NeoPixel LEDs. It uses I2C protocol for communication. A small microcontroller built in the module converts commands from I2C bus to analog (potentiometer) reading, allowing to control NeoPixels. The product is equipped with Stemma QT / Qwiic connectors. Four jumpers are available to change the address from the default 0x30 to any value up to 0x3F, allowing up to 16 faders to use a single wire.
NeoSlider I2C slide potentiometer with 4 NeoPixels - Adafruit 5295.
NeoSlider I2C - Adafruit 5295.
The NeoSlider I2C is a specially designed PCB with a special slider in the middle, compatible with 3 V and 5 V logic circuits. STEMMA QT standard is compatible with SparkFun Qwiic I2C connectors. This allows you to make solderless connections between the development board and the rotary encoder, or to connect them to a wide range of other sensors and accessories using a compatible cable. The QT cable is not included in the kit.
- VIN: power supply pin. The circuit can be powered by 3 or 5 V DC (to power the board, the same voltage as the logic level of the microcontroller used)
- GND: system ground
- SCL: I2C bus clock (with 10 kΩ pull-up resistor)
- SDA: I2C bus data line (with 10 kΩ pull-up resistor)
- INT: interrupt
- UPDI: single-pin unified program and debug interface for the ATtiny817. This pin is used for external programming or on-chip debugging
NeoSlider I2C specification - Adafruit 5295
- Supply voltage: 3 V / 5 V
- Communication interface: I2C
- Compatible with SparkFun Qwiic I2C connectors
- Dimensions: 76.2 x 29.8 x 21.5 mm
- Weight: 13.2 g
- NeoSlider I2C - slider potentiometer with 4 NeoPixels - Adafruit 5295
- Goldpin strip for self-soldering