Product description: NanoPi NEO3-LTS - RK3328 Quad-Core 1,3 GHz + 2GB RAM with case and heatsink
Version of NanoPi Neo3 minicomputer with case and he atsink. NanoPi Neo3 is based on the RockChip RK3328 Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 1.29 GHz. The module is equipped with 1 GB of DDR4 RAM, Gigabit Ethernet port with unique MAC address, USB 3.0 slot, USB Type-C power connector, microSD memory card slot and 26 GPIO pins. It runs the FriendlyWrt / Ubuntu operating system.
What do you need to run NanoPi Neo3?
- MicroSD memory card - as a carrier for operating system.
- AC adapter with microUSB plug - 5V with 1A current capacity with USB type C connector.
Operating system for NanoPi
NanoPi minicomputer works with systems prepared by the manufacturer: FriendlyWrt and Ubuntu. The operating system can be installed on a microSD memory card.
Communication of NanoPi Neo3 minicomputer
NanoPi Neo3 has communication interfaces that can be found in standard PC class computers:
- 1x USB 3.0 type A connector + 2 USB 2.0 ports on 2.54 mm pins , to which you can connect WiFi adapter, mouse or keyboard. The number of connectors can be extended by using the USB hub.
- 1x Ethernet 1 Gb/s socket for wired connection to LAN using RJ45 cable.
- GPIO x 26 pins - general purpose inputs / outputs, which can be used to operate LEDs, buttons, motor drivers. The interfaces include: I2C, I2S, SPI and UART.
- MicroSD card slot - a slot for a microSD card which is a carrier for the operating system.
|Comparison of NanoPi Neo2 and NanoPi Neo3|
|Model||NanoPi Neo2||NanoPi Neo3|
|Processor||Allwinner H5||RockChip RK3328|
|Architecture||Cortex A53||Cortex A53|
|Clocking||400 MHz to 1.2 GHz||400 MHz to 1.296 GHz|
|Core voltage||1,1 V / 1,3 V, two-step voltage adjustment||0.96 V to 1.3 V, six-stage dynamic scaling and voltage adjustment|
|Number of cores||4||4|
|Memory bus||DDR3 16-bit||DDR4 32-bit|
|RAM Frequency||504 MHz||786 MHz to 1056 MHz, dynamic scaling|
|Ethernet||10/100/1000 Mb/s, software generated MAC address||10/100/1000 Mb/s, unique MAC address|
|USB||USB 2.0||USB 3.0|
|Power connector||microUSB||USB type C|
|OS||FriendlyWrt / Ubuntu core 16.4||FriendlyWrt / Ubuntu core 18.04|
|Dimensions||40 x 40 mm||48 x 48 mm|
NanoPi Neo3 specification
- CPU: RockChip RK338 ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core 1.3 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB DDR4
- MicroSD slot
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps with unique MAC
- 1x USB 3.0
- 2x USB Host on 2.54 mm pin
- USB Type C for power
- Pin Connector: 26-pin GPIO 2.54mm I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- PWR LED (red)
- STAT LED (green)
- Button: 1x general purpose button
- Operating temperature: from -20°C to 70°C
- Power supply: 5 V / 1 A USB C
- PCB: 6 layers
- Equipment: white casing with heatsink
- Dimensions: 48 x 48 mm
- Weight: 22 g