Description: Filament Rosa3D PETG Standard 1,75 mm 0,80 kg - Black
Filament (polyethylene terephthalate doped with glycol) in black color. During the printing of PETG Standard shows good adhesion of the first layers of print to the surface of the heating table, does not emit an unpleasant odor, also has a low level of shrinkage. Finished 3D models made of this material are characterized by high detail and chemical resistance. They can be further processed (sandblasting, sawing). The diameter of the filament is 1.75 mm. The mass of thermoplastic filament wound on a spool is 0.80 kg.
For each material in our offer we offer ready profiles for Cura program, which enable to use filament immediately and without any configuration. For this purpose we import a file dedicated for a particular model.
Instructions for importing material profiles to Cura Slicer.
Filaments used in 3D printing.
Additional information on PETG Standard
- Filament due to the high ease of printing is the optimal solution for both beginners and more advanced users
- It does not emit an unpleasant odor during printing
- PETG Standard shows good adhesion of the first layer of print with the heating table
- High accuracy and detail of 3D printed models
- Filament was produced from ingredients approved for contact with food. Note, however, that in the case of products that come into contact with food, the certification obligation rests with the manufacturer of the final product
- Ready models made of PETG Standard are characterized by high chemical resistance. They can be subjected to further processing (sandblasting, drilling, sawing, grinding, cutting, painting) without compromising the structural integrity of the component.
|Head temperature||From 220°C to 260°C|
|Table temperature||From 60°C to 80°C|
|Print cooling||20% to 30%|
|Recommended printing speed||From 60 mm/s to 80 mm/s|
Due to the differences in the construction of printers, the above data should be treated as guidelines, and the appropriate values should be determined experimentally.
Technical specification of PETG Standard felt
|Dimensional tolerance of the filament||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Dimensional tolerance of oval||+/- 0,02 mm|
|Heat distortion temperature||78°C (ISO 306)|
|Tensile strength (rupture)||20 MPa (ISO 527-2)|
|Modulus of elasticity||2980 MPa (ISO 572-2)|
|Impact strength Izod (notched)||4,7 kJ/m2 (ISO 180)|
|HDT||78°C (ISO 306)|
|Flame rating||V2 UL94 (4.0 mm)|
|Spool material||polyethylene terephthalate with glycol|
|Spool diameter||200 mm|
|Spool width||55 mm|
|Mounting hole diameter||52 mm|
|Product weight||800 g net weight|