The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
Extension for Onion Omega2 with Converter ADS1115 ADC enabling the connection of analog sensors. The extenions has analog channels, each with 16-bit precision. On the board there are three additional Grove connectors. For connection of the extension it is also required to have a extension type Dock, for example Espansion Dock.
Module, except for the minicomputer Onion Omega 2 also requires an extension type Dock, for example:
- Espansion Dock
- Arduino Dock
- Power Dock
- System: ADS1115
- Number of analog channels: 4
- Input resolution: 16-bit
- The range of analog voltage from -6 V to 6 V
- Samples per second: 8 to 860
- The ability to connect 2 extensions expanding the module with 8 analog channels
- Communication: I2C
- Workd with Onion Omega2 and omega 2+
- Requires a module in the form of Onion Dock, for example: Espansion Dock, Arduino Dock, Power Dock