The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
A set of basic electronic elements along with a universal board which is suitable to the connectors of the Arduino. The kit includes LEDs along with the resistors and buttons. Thanks to special cascade connectors, after mounting the shield, the pins of the Arduino are still accessible to the user. Instead of the versatile board that requires the soldering, you can use the breadboard 170 (available in different colors)by gluing it to the center of the module.
The system is designed for self-assembly, it requires a simple soldering of the basic elements.
- 1 x ProtoShield - a universal board that fits to the connectors of the Arduino Uno and Leonardo
- 2 x cascade connectors 6 pin
- 2 x cascade connectors 8 pin
- 2 x yellow LEDs 5 mm
- 2 x 300 Ω through-hole resistors 1/8 W
- 1 x through-hole resistor 10 kΩ 1/8 W
- 2 x tact switch buttons 6x6
- 2 x ceramic capacitor 100 NF