The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Product description: Kidde K7CO carbon monoxide sensor
A Kidde sensor that detects the concentration of carbon monoxide in rooms. Powered by two AA batteries , which are included in the kit. The sensor can be easily mounted on a wall or placed on a flat surface. The device is equipped with a loud sound signal and a clear LED diode, which are activated when the permissible level of CO in the air is exceeded. It also has a function that informs you that the sensor has been activated in the last 14 days, so you can check if there has been any emission of carbon monoxide during your absence.
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Mounting pins
- AA batteries: 2 pcs.
- Instructions in Polish
- Kidde electrochemical CO sensor
- Long service life (10 years)
- Power supply: 2x AA battery
- Loud audible signaling
- Can be mounted on a wall or placed on a flat surface
- Function informing about the activation of the alarm in the last 14 days
- Function informing about abnormal operation or low battery level
- Simulation test function to check the sensor's response to CO test gas