The product has been replaced by a newcurrent sensor ACS711EX -15 A to +15 A.
- Voltage supply of the logical part: 3.0 V or 5.5 V
- Current consumption of the logical part: 4 mA
- Sensitivity for 3.3 V supply: 0.119 V/A
- Module weight 1.3 g
- Dimensions: 18 x 20.5 mm
We also offer a separate ACS711 chip.
Main features of the module:
- Circuit designed for current flowing in both directions (from -12.5 A to 12.5 A).
- Thanks to the low resistance of the chip (1.2m ohm) and power losses are very low.
- Thanks to the Hall effect, the current paths are isolated from the logical part.
- The band is 100 kHz.
- Precision of 5 % at room temperature.
- Pin FAULT, indicating exceeding the range from -12.5 A to 12.5 A
The sensor requires a supply voltage of 3 - 5.5V given on the pinVcc. The sensor's output (pinOUT) is an analogue voltage centered on the VCC/2 value. When supplied with 3.3V, the output voltage changes by 55mV to 1A of the measured current. Positive current direction increases the voltage value, negative direction decreases.
The formula for VOUT output voltage changes as follows:
VOUT = (0.11V/A * and + 1.65V) * Vcc / 3.3V
Pin FAULT, normally in the high state, reaches the low state when the measured current exceeds the permissible range of +/-12 A.