Product description: Housing for BBC micro:bit V1 and V2 - transparent - Kitronik 56102
Transparent housing that protects the BCC micro:bit module from mechanical damage while providing convenient access to all module leads. It is compatible with micro:bit versions V1 and V2. Dimensions of the housing (without screws) are 65 x 37 x 12 m. The product is shipped in 5 pieces, requiring self-assembly. The manufacturer provides detailed assembly instructions.
- Perfect protection for the BBC micro:bit with simultaneous access to the lower pins
- Access to buttons A and B and to the touch-sensitive micro:bit V2
- Removal for microUSB connector
- Housing compatible with micro:bit V1 and V2 versions
- Battery cage can be attached to the back of the case using double-sided adhesive tape
- Color: transparent
- Housing dimensions without screws: 65 x 37 x 12 mm
- Housing dimensions with screws: 65 x 37 x 18.5 mm
- Housing for BBC micro:bit V1 and V2 - 5 laser-cut parts
- Nylon M3 mounting screws - 4 pcs.
- Nylon nuts M3 - 4 pcs.