Product description: PyGamer - mini gaming console - Adafruit 4242
ThePyGamerportable,miniature, fully programmablegaming consolefrom Adafruit. It is designed for bothbeginnersand moreadvancedusers. Programming can be done using, among others, theMakeCode Arcadeplatform, which features many tutorials of various difficulty levels. Console has a1.8"displaywith resolution of160 x 128 px. It is controlled by an analog stick (in the X and Y plane) and 4 utility buttons.
The PyGamer console can be programmed in three ways:
- MakeCode Arcade- the easiest bootloader, it allows the user to create games using block programming and loading them through the bootloader.
- CircuitPython- is support for a wide range of sensors, allows custom graphics, wave file playback, and allows text in any font.
- Arduino IDE - the most powerful and slightly more advanced, the manufacturer provides theAdafruit Arcadalibrary for Arduino.
Technical specifications of the PyGamer console from Adafruit
- Chip: ATSAMD51J19
- Clocking: 120 MHz
- Flash memory: 512 kB
- RAM: 192 kB
- SPI Flash memory: 8 MB
- TFT display:
- Diagonal: 1.8"
- Resolution: 160 x 128 px
- Analog stick for X and Y plane control
- 4 square-shaped buttons (button caps not included)
- 5 NeoPixel indicator LEDs
- Built-in elements:
- motion sensor - 3-axis accelerometer
- light sensor
- Mono Class-D speaker driver
- RESET button
- ON / OFF utility button
- Li-Pol battery port with built-in charging function
- USB port for battery charging, programming and debugging
- two FeatherWings compatible female ports
- JST ports
- Power supply:
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery (not included)
- External source, power supplied via microUSB port
- Battery Capacity: 350 mAh
- Dimensions: 101.6 x 60 x 19.5 mm
- Weight: 37.5 g