Product description: Laboratory power supply LongWei LWK3010D 30 V 10 A
The small, precise, pulsed laboratory power supply LongWei LW-K3010Dis equipped with two easy to read LED displays, which display the setpoint / current voltage and output current.Output voltageadjustable from 0 V to 30 Vandcurrent from 0 A to 10 A.It works in CV or CC mode, indicated by yellowLEDs.
In the CV mode(constant voltage), the control range is from 0 V to 30 V with a 0.1 V setting resolution.The CC (constant current) modeallows a current setting from 0 A to 9.99 A with a resolution of 0.01 A (10 mA). The parameters are set using multi-turn potentiometers marked Voltage and Current. The PSU's structure is cooled bya fanthat starts automatically when internal components need to be cooled down (built-intemperatureprobe).
Fan-cooled power supply.
Specification of the LongWei LWK3010D power supply unit
- Power supply voltage: 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- Pmax output power: 300 W
- Output voltage: 0 V to 30 V
- Output current: 0 A to 10 A
- Efficiency: > 85%
- Accuracy of displaying the instantaneous voltage value: +/-0.5%
- Accuracy of current display: +/-0.5%
- Voltage stability in CV mode: < 20mV
- Load stability in CV mode: < 50 mV
- The pulses and noises in resume mode: < 30 mVrms
- Current stability in CC mode: < 20 mA
- Load stability in CC mode: < 20 mA
- The pulses and noises in CC mode: < 20 mArms
- Dimensions: 220 x 160 x 70 mm
- Weight: 1,35 kg
The set includes
- LongWei LWK3010D laboratory power supply unit
- Power supply cable 230 V AC
- 4 mm banana measuring tubes - crocodile