Description of product: General LCD IPS display 1.28 '' 240 x 240 px - for Raspberry Pi and Arduino - round - Waveshare 19192
1.28 '' round display from Waveshare. The screen resolution is 240 x 240 px . It presents a clear, properly contrasted and saturated image that is displayed in the RGB range. It uses a 4-pin SPI communication interface , is compatible with controllers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi , Jetson Nano and STM32.
- The 1.28 '' display presents the image in the RGB range
- It has a built-in GC9A01 chip
- It uses the SPI bus to communicate with other modules, which means that it does not occupy the IO pins
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi / Jetson Nano / Arduino / STM32
- The manufacturer provides ready-made programs for display configuration with Raspberry Pi, Arduino and STM32
The product is compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino
The manufacturer provides a Product Wiki page that contains a user guide and sample program code.
The display has convenient outputs , which, using wires, allow it to be conveniently connected to the selected controller. It is powered with the voltage of 3.3 V / 5 V.
- VCC - red - power pin (3.3 V / 5 V)
- GND - black - ground pin of the system
- DIN - blue - data output pin of the SPI bus
- CLK - yellow - pin of the clock output of the SPI bus
- CS - orange - Chip select (activated with a low state)
- DC - green - selection pin: data / commands (high state: data; low state: commands)
- RST - gray - RESET pin (activated with a low state)
- BL - purple - backlight pin
- Display type: LCD IPS
- Resolution: 240 x 240 px
- Pixel size: 0.135 x 0.135
- Interface: 4-pin SPI
- Color range: 65K RGB
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Built-in controller: GC9A01
- Screen diameter: 32.4 mm
- External dimensions: 40.4 x 37.5 mm
- 1.28 '' LCD IPS display
- PH2.0 8-pin connection cable with a length of 20 cm
A miniature screen with an unusual shape
General LCD IPS display 1.28 '' 240 x 240 px - for Raspberry Pi and Arduino - round - Waveshare 19192 differs from other screens with a modern and aesthetic design, opening up wide possibilities to designers of small devices (e.g. portable), which due to the housing dimensions cannot use classic rectangular displays.
Communication via the 4-pin SPI interface allows you to easily connect the display to almost any microcontroller or minicomputer with logic levels of 3.3 V or 5 V. The built-in GC9A01 controller is responsible for communication.
Unique round display for various applications
Round displays are associated almost exclusively with smart watches, but their range of applications can be successfully extended to any other device that requires a small screen to display colorful graphics and text.
The round General LCD IPS 1.28 '' 240 x 240 px Waveshare 19192 display can be successfully used as a local Raspberry Pi or Arduino display in both amateur and commercial projects. It will work perfectly in the construction of your own smartwatch, a stylish audio player or a futuristic portable meter (e.g. a voltmeter or a tester of electronic components).