- On sale!
iNode Control ID works the same asiNode Control Point. All information on the verification of the remote devices is transmitted via USB to the computer, which knowsif the authorization was successful. It communicates via Bluetooth 4.0. The module can be used in RFID systems.
If the ID authorization ID is successful, then the device stores this information in iNode Control ID. Further scanning of this information from the iNode Control ID allows you to say what rooms a person carrying this ID has visited.
Check how to useiNode!
Apps for ANDROID and WINDOWS. Configuration software iNodeSetup.exe works on Windows with Bluetooth adapter based on the CSR 8510 chipset or Serial USB Transceiver iNode, iNode LAN. Linux system requires iNode Serial Transceiver USB and/or iNode LAN, and e.g. Ubuntu with Wine. The current version of firmware for iNode products available on the technical support site: http://support.elsat.com.pl/ user: inode, with no password.
- People and vehicles movement control
- Work time control
- Home automation
- Gate automation
- Bluetooth BLE - configurable from a PC
- power: -18 dBm to 8 dBm (the maximum distance up to 200m in open space)
- the name of the device
- password and UUID to check iNode control ID
- optional URL to send to the app on your smartphone
- threshold - RSSI (check range)
- Power supply: 5 V, 25 mA
- Signaling the connection with LEDs
- The possibility of replacing the software is via a USB Protocol X-modem
- Connector: USB 2.0
- One button control
- Working temperature: from -20°C to 45°C
- Humidity: 20% to 80% RGH
- Chipset: CSR 101x
- Dimensions: 64 x 19 x 12mm
- Weight: 15 g