Product description: Opticon StarQuest 76F300DOB 76mm x150 telescope
A desktop astronomical telescope with a compact size. Designed for the youngest and beginning astronomy enthusiasts. High quality mirror and lens provide clear and bright images of distant objects: stars, planets and our natural satellite. The kit includes two interchangeable eyepieces, a 3x Barlow lens and a special contrast filter for tracking the Moon. The maximum theoretical magnification of the telescope is 150x. The mirror diameter is 76 mm.
The manufacturer of the telescope provides additional materials in the form of sky maps and manuals. They can be found on the DVD attached to the device. Additionally the set includes a book "Star trail".
- Product designed for beginners who are just beginning their adventure with astronomy.
- Telescope is equipped with a special interchangeable contrast filter for observations of the Moon, which improves image quality during full moon. It makes surface features (mountains, seas, craters) of our natural satellite even more visible
- The supplied 3x Barlow lens enables the magnification range to be tripled
- The Opticon StarQuest 76F300DOB is compatible with professional 1.25''accessories
- The telescope has a wooden base designed by designer John Dobson. It is extremely sturdy and provides great stability for the telescope.
- Due to its small size the telescope can be used for observations on balconies or even desks placed near windows
- Modern design is also worth mentioning: subdued colors and ergonomic shape
Opticon StarQuest 76F300DOB telescope specification
|Optical system:||Refractor (lens telescope)|
|Max. theoretical magnification:||150x|
|Focal length:||300 mm|
|Stellar range (magnitude):||11.9 mag|
|Suggested for observing:||Moon, Mars, Venus, terrestrial objects, star constellations|
|Eyepieces included:||Huygens H 6 mm and 20 mm|
|Tripod height:||25 cm|