Product description: Resin for 3D printer - Anycubic 3D Printing UV Sensitive Resin Basic 1 L - Gray
Gray Anycubic resin with a UV curing wavelength of 405 nm , designed to work with 3D printers . The resin may give off a slight unpleasant odor during printing. The finished prints should be dried in a specially designed chamber. The bottle contains 1 liter of resin. Resin residues from the elements of the 3D printer should be removed with isopropyl alcohol , remembering about personal protective equipment.
Features of anycubic resin
- Professional LCD molding resin. It is designed to use LCD light for better print quality.
- The resin is suitable for creating precise and detailed elements.
- The material has been designed to shorten the printing time as possible.
- The resin is characterized by a balanced combination of hardness and ductility, which makes it easier to remove print supports.
When using resins, it is recommended to use protective glasses and nitrile gloves to ensure the user's safety. The resin should be kept in cool places and out of the reach of children.
Technical specification of the material
- Grey colour
- Hardness: 79 D
- Viscosity (at 25 ° C): 552 mpa / s
- UV wavelength: 405 nm
- Liquid densities: 1,100 g / cm3
- Constant density: 1.184 g / cm3
- Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
- Elongation at Break: 14.2%
- Exposure time:
- Basic: 20 sec. To 60 sec
- Normal: 5 sec. To 15 sec
- Weight: 1 kg