The module is equipped with four relays JQC-3FC with a coil supplied with voltage of 12 V. The system is controlled directly from the USB connector. In addition, the module has 6 GPIO pins, 5 of them working as analog inputs. Works with voltage of 5 V.
All pins can be individually programmed as inputs or outputs. The module can be controlled from any application with a serial console, for example, RealTerm. The device supports user-friendly commands, e.g. "relay 1" turns on relay 1. The full list is given in the user guide. The manufacturer also provides source codes of programs in different programming languages.
- 4 relay
- The maximum voltage of contacts:
- 250 V AC / 7 A.
- 125 V AC / 10 A
- 120 V DC / 12 A
- 28 V DC / 10 A
- Screw terminal block connectors
- Control: UART interface or goldpin pins
- The number of GPIO pins: 6 (goldpins 2.54 mm)
- The number of analog outputs: 5 (can work as a digital)
- Voltage: 5V (miniUSB)
- The maximum performance of the outputs current: 25 mA
- Working voltage of pins: 5 V
- Relays require 12 V power
- Resolution of the A/C transmitter: 10-bit
- Connector: miniUSB (wire soldseparately)
- Module dimensions: 78 x 68 mm
|The manufacturer has prepared a detailed guide together with the module's manual.