Product description: HDMI - CSI 1080p 30 fps adapter for Raspberry Pi - Waveshare 19137
Product compatible with Raspberry Pi
AWiki page for the productis available on themanufacturer's website. It includes the adapter's connection diagram with various versions of the minicomputer, as well as instructions for configuring the components.
Connecting the adapter
- Connect the Raspberry Pi's FPC cable to the CSI interface. Raspberry Pi versions 2B, 3B, 3B+ have the connector located between the LAN port and the HDMI port, and Raspberry Pi version 4B has the connector located between the HDMI1 connector and the audio jack. For Raspberry Pi Zero, the CSI interface is located next to the power port.
- The side of the ribbon (FPC cable) where the connectors are located should face the HDMI interface. Loosen the black clamp, position the FPC cable accordingly and push it firmly into the hole. Then tighten the black clamp.
- The Raspberry Pi camera interface isdisabledby default. It is necessary to change the settings and enable the camera before using it.
- Start Raspberry Pi command terminal -> execute sudoraspi-config ->select Interfacing Options -> P1 Camera -> and restart Raspberry Pi by selecting Yes
The product wiki page provides additional configuration information along with instructions complete with pictures.
- HDMI - CSI adapter
- Compatible with all versions of the Raspberry Pi minicomputer
- Maximum camera resolution: 1080p
- Number of displayed frames per second: 30 fps
- Dimensions: 45 x 30 mm
- Mounting holes diameter: 2.65 mm