Strongstandard servo. Works as a variable speed motor. Supply voltage 4,8 V - 6,0 V.
- Supply voltage: 4,8 V - 6,0 V
- Continuous motion
- Potentiometer for adjustment of the rest point
- Control signal: 50 Hz / 1 - 2 MS
- Dimensions: 40.5 x 20.0 x 38.0 mm
- Weight: 36 g
- Settings for 4.8 V:
- Torque: 3.5 kg*cm (0.34 Nm)
- Speed: 0.14 sec/60°
- No load current: 250 mA
- Current when the shaft is stopped: 1.6 A
- Current without traffic: 4 mA
- Parameters for 6.0 V:
- Point: 4.4 kg*cm (0,43 Nm)
- Speed: 0.12 seconds/60°
- No load current: 300 mA
- Current when the shaft is stopped: 1.8 A
- Current without traffic: 5 mA
- Complete set of servo horns, washers, and screws.
The frequency of the control signal is standard for modeling servos 50 Hz with pulse width 1 - 2 ms. The default rest point is 1.5 ms. Pulse widths above the rest point result in counterclockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width increases; pulse widths below the rest point result in clockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width decreases.