Module with a multiplexerem TCA9548A, allows you to connect 8 different digital I2C interfaces to one interface. Works with a supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. The address of the output of the I2C bus can be changed, which allows you to connect up to 64 I2C devices. The module is equipped with QWIIC connectors.
|The product is compatible with Arduino
The manufacturer has prepared a user guide that contains the detailed description of the device and an example of connecting to Arduino.
The device has a standard QWIIC connector through which you can connect special sensors. In addition, the built-in switches allow you to change the I2C address of the module. This allows you to connect up to 8 modules in one line I2C, and up to 8 devices for each module.
- Supply voltage: from a 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- Multiplexer: TCA9548A (documentation)
- Connection input: I2C bus
- Connector QWIIC: raster 1 mm, 4-pin
- The possibility of changing the address input I2C bus from 0x70 to 0x77
- Switchable 8 separate I2C
- Board sizes: 55 x 36 x 3 mm