Product description: Toolcraft gas soldering iron PT237
Gas soldering iron set. Generates a non-flickering flame, the intensity of which can be adjusted. Allows continuous operation for up to 120 minutes. The burner should only be filled with gas fuel for lighters (ISO butane gas). The Toolcraft PT237 with the accessories included can be used as a gas burner,solderingiron or blower. The maximum working temperature of the device is1300°C.
Butane for gas soldering ironsis also available in our shop.
How does the gas soldering iron work?
The energy source needed to heat up this type of soldering iron is butane gas, stored in a small tank, usually located in the handle. The tip is heated by a built-in gas burner. Most models of soldering irons enable the removal of the tip. The device can then act as a burner. A huge advantage of gas soldering irons is their small size. They are easy to carry, give the possibility to work almost anywhere.
Application Toolcraft PT237
- Deforming and shrinking materials
- As a source of fire and hot flame
GHS Precautionary Statements / H
- H 317: May cause allergic skin reactions (H 317)
GHS Precautionary Statements / P
- P 261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapour/spray
- P 280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P 272: Do not remove contaminated protective clothing from the workplace
- P 302 + 352: After contact with skin: wash with plenty of water and soap
- P 333 + 313: In case of skin irritation or rash: Get medical advice/attention
- P 501A: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations
Soldering iron specifications
- Maximum working temperature:
- Hard solder: 1300°C
- Soft solder: 450°C
- Maximum continuous working time: approx. 130 min
- Gas tank capacity: 11.5 ml
- Dimensions: 210 x 20 x 20 mm
- Weight: 60 g
Contents of the kit
- Toolcraft gas soldering iron PT237: 1 pc.
- Grooves: 3 pcs.
- Hot air nozzle: 1 pcs.
- Hot cutting knife: 1 pcs.
- Cleaning sponge: 1 pcs.
- Lead-free soldering wire: 1 pcs.
- Storage box
- Operating instructions