- The microcontroller STM32F429ZIT6:
- Core: Cortex M4F
- Clock Frequency 180 MHz
- ADC converter 12-bit
- DAC converter
- 2 MB of Flash
- 256 KB of RAM
- The debugger ST-LINK/V2-B is located on the board with the possibility to work as a separate device with the SWD output
- The system is running on USB or with external power supply: 5 V / 3.3 V
- On board are also:
- 3-axis gyroscpe
- Touch screen 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD
- Six LEDs
(two at user's disposal)
- Two buttons (user's and reset)
- Micro-AB USB connector
- Goldpin leads for I/O ports
- Board sizes (with goldpin connectors): 120 x 65 x 15 mm
A detailed description and sample programs are onthe website of the manufacturer.
After connectingthe mini-USB cable, menu appears on the display, installed by the manufacturer.
The module allows to implement projects based on the popular 32-bit microcontroller from family STM32. Thanks to Discovery, the user can discover the opportunities offered by the latest ARM Cortex M4F with hardware floating point unit. Creating software is facilitated by libraries and many examples are available on the websiteof the company ST. In addition, the board has an gyroscope, i.e. (including the earth acceleration) and the LCD display 2.4" QVGA TFT.
To program the system, sufficient isthe miniUSB cableand programming environment. Installation of systems will be allowed by breadboard and connecting wires.