Description of product: STM32F0 - Discovery - STM32F0DISCOVERY
The module allows you to implement projects based on the popular 32-bit microcontroller STM32. Thanks to Discovery you can test the capabilities of the ARM Cortex M0. The creation of a software is facilitated by libraries and many examples available on the website of the company ST.
View of the STM32 Discovery F3 module.
For programming of the system there is the miniUSB cable and a development environment, for example, the free CooCox. Installation of the systems will be possible with a breadboard and connecting wire.
- STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller:
- Core: Cortex M-0
- Clock Frequency 48 MHz
- 64 KB Flash
- 8 KB of RAM
- Housing LQFP64
- The debugger ST-Link/V2 is placed on the board with the opportunity to work as a standalone device with the release of SWD
- The system is running on USB or external power supply: 5V/3.3 V
- On the board there are also:
- Four LEDs
(two available to user)
- Two buttons (user and reset)
- Inputs goldpin for I/O ports
- Four LEDs
- The set also includes a universal mounting board that allows you to create your own layouts
A detailed description and example program can be found on the manufacturer's website: link.