The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Product description: xyz-mIOT 2.09 BG95 Quad Band GSM + GPS + HDC2010, DRV5032 module for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Small modulecooperating withArduino, combining many possibilities to facilitatecommunicationin IoT. It features BG96 4 range module: GSM, GPS, GLONASS, LPRW CAT M1, NB IoT,HDC2010temperatureand humiditysensorandDRV5032Hall effect sensor. An additional ATSAMD21G microcontroller provides 13 I/O pins, UART, I2C, SPI interfaces and analog inputs. On the board you will find: a connector for SIM cards, a charging module forLiPol batteriesand a u.FL socket for mountingan external antenna.
Elements layout on the xyz-mIOT board
Technical specification of the module
- Microcontroller: SAM21 Cortex-M0+ 32-bit
- Frequency: 48 MHz
- RTC: 32.768 kHz
- Flash memory: 256 kB
- SRAM: 32 kB
- 13 I/O pins (voltage 3.3V)
- 12 with PWM capability
- 5 analog inputs
- UART, I2C, SPI interfaces
- 8 external interrupts
- Pin current: 7 mA
- Built-in modem: Quectel BG96
- Supported standards: GSM, GPRS, GPS, GLONASS,LPRW CAT M1, NB IoT
- Frequencies: 850 / 950 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- SIM connector nano size
- u.FL connector
- Temperature and humidity sensor: HDC2010
- Hall effect sensor: DRV5032
- Built-in USB-UART converter: 4 pins
- Built-in lipol charger module
- Modem button: Power
- Works withArduinoandRaspberry Pi
- Board dimensions: 32 x 30 mm
Detailed description of the module can be found in thepresentationand on themanufacturer's website.
Pins description and elements layout
The module has 5 analog pins, SPI, I2C, power supply, UART and digital pins. Additionally on the board there is a miniUSB connector, lipol charger, sensors and additional connectors for connecting i.e. vibration sensor.
The manufacturer provides several versions of the module differing in built-in modem and sensors.
We recommend to checkour offer.