The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
A small modulecooperating with Arduinocombiningmany possibilities to facilitate communication in IoT. It has among others 4 range BG96 module: GSM, GPS, GLONASS, LPRW CAT M1, NB IoT, temperature and humidity sensor HDC2010,Hall effectsensorDRV5032 andgassensorCCS811.Additional ATSAMD21G microcontroller provides 13 pins I/O, UART, I2C, SPI interfaces and analog inputs. On the board there are: SIM card connector, LiPol battery charging module and u.FL socket formountingan external antenna.
The distribution of elements on the xyz-mIOT board
- Microcontroller: SAM21 Cortex-M0+ 32-bit
- Frequency: 48 MHz
- RTC: 32,768 kHz
- Flash memory: 256 kB
- SRAM: 32 kB
- 13 pins I/O (voltage 3.3 V)
- 12 with the possibility of an EDD
- 5 analogue inputs
- UART, I2C, SPI interfaces
- 8 interrupt external
- Exit current: 7 mA
- Built-in modem: Quectel BG96
- Supported standards: GSM, GPRS, GPS, GLONASS, LPRWCAT M1, NB IoT
- Frequencies: 850 / 950 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- SIM connector size nano
- U.FL connector
- Temperature and humidity sensor: HDC2010
- Hall effect sensor: DRV5032
- CCS811 gas sensor
- Built-in USB-UART converter: 4 pins
- Built-in lipol charger module
- Modem button: Power
- He works with Arduinoand RaspberryPi
- Dimensions of the tile: 32 x 30 mm
The module has 5 analog pins, SPI, I2C, power supply pins, UART pins and digital pins. Additionally, the board has a miniUSB connector, lipol charger, sensors and additional connectors to connect, among others, a vibration sensor.
The manufacturer provides several versions of the module which differ from the built-in modem and sensors.
We recommend to get acquainted withour offer.