The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Shield, type Hat for Raspberry, version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, A+, B, Zero with high-quality interface S/PDIF and optical connectors. It is used in device, system has a resolution of 24-bits, it runs with a speed of 192 kHz.
|The device works with the Raspberry Pi 3 after turning off the Bluetooth module, the details in the HiFiBerry manufacturer's statement about the compatibility with Raspberry Pi 3.|
- Built-in high quality S/PDIF connectors and optical slots.
- The device works with a resolution of 24 bit and speed up to 192 kHz.
- Board has special connectors for the GPIO of the Raspberry Pi, to connect it, you don't need any extra wires or adapters. It works with minicomputer in version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, A+, B, Zero.
- The device is powered with a Raspberry Pi, it does not require additional power supply.
- The device works with the Raspberry in version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, A+, B, Zero
- The weight of the board is 20 g, dimensions - 55 x 65 x 15 mm.
Introduction of the modules from HiFiberry series.
HiFiBerry installation is very simple, you just need to insert a memory card into the card reader of the computer, then run the configuration program and select the appropriate board and the operating system. The app will automatically install the operating system with appropriate driver. After transfering the card to Raspberry Pi, HiFiberry board will already be properly configured.
The configuration program of HiFiBerry is very simple and intuitive.
Video for easy selection of a suitable version of the HiFiBerry.