The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
Instead of Banana Pi we recommend Raspberry Pi.
BPi W2 is a router designed for network applications of multimedia routers, such as home entertainment, home automation, game center, etc. It is equipped with 2 GB of RAM, 8 GB of eMMC memory, processor Realtek RTD1296, Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 1.5 GHz and connectors: USB 3.0, USB 2.0, USB-C, slot for microSD card, slot for SIM card, 2x HDMI (input / output), mini Display Port and IR. Board also has 40 GPIO pins , as well as communication interfaces UART, I2C, SPI. Thanks to the connector SATA, the user can plug-in the drive. Built-in buttons: Reset, Power, LSADC and IR receiver are useful in the process of operation of the module.
The router has 2 network RJ-45 sockets working in Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mb standard, WLAN is also supported through the PCI-e port. SATA connectors facilitate the connection of a hard drive.
- CPU: Realtek RTD1296, Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB DDR4
- Flash eMMC memory: 8 GB (expandable)
- Graphics: Mali T820 GPU MP3
- Slot for microSD memory card
- Slot for SIM card
- SATA connectors for connecting the drive
- Built-in eMMC 8GB Flash memory
- Fan Connector of 5 V
- HDMI slots: 1x input, 1x output
- Slot mini Display Port
- Connector mini jack of 3.5 mm
- 2 Ethernet RJ45 ports of 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 1 USB 3.0 port
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 1 port USB C
- Input of the power of 12V / 2A DC
- 40 pins of GPIO
- Embedded buttons: Power, Reset, LSADC
- Built-in IR receiver
- LEDs in red, green and blue color
- Dimensions: 148 x 100.5 mm
- Weight: 100 g
Detailed information can be found on the website of the manufacturer.
The picture and sound
Banana Pi has a HDMI connector, through which you can send picture and sound.
Drive of the Banana Pi is a microSD memory card. The operating system can be downloaded via the computer with the reader. Board supports i.a. systems: Android, Android 5.1, Debian, Ubuntu and Raspbian. Installation guide of the system can be found at this address.
Banana Pi has basic communication interfaces that can be found in office computers of PC class. In addition to the previously listed connectors of audio and video, the user has at his or her disposal:
- USB connectors, to which can be connected, for example, a mouse, a keyboard, a wi-fi card or USB flash drive. If you find that the slots are too short, you can increase their number using an external USB HUB.
- 2 Ethernet slots that is a direct connection to LAN 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- 40 x GPIO - outputs/inputs with general purpose that can be used to control the LEDs, buttons, drivers of engines. Among them are the pins supporting interfaces: I2C, SPI and UART. Compatible with Raspberry Pi.
- SATA connectors - to connect the drive.
- The interface RGMII
- The SIM card slot
As a power source, the system uses the DC 12V 2A connector. Power supply is not included, it is available in our offer.