The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Retransmitter RTN-01 is used to increase the operating range of the modules of the Exta Free system. It creates connection between the receivers, transmitters, sensors and main controller. It communciates on a radio frequency of 868 MHz. A single module increases the range to about 250 meters. The module is powered by 230V AC connected to the socket.
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
Examples of application
- Cooperation with any system elements (controller, sensors, transmitters, receivers)
- Increase range up to 250 m
- Cooperation with up to 3 other retransmitters (the maximum distance up to 1000 m)
- Connecting to a wall socket: the outlet passage
- The possibility of remote software update
- Model: RTN-01
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Socket 16 A
- Power consumption: 0.45 W
- Transmission: radio 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Signaling: 2 x LEDs
- Range: up to 250 m
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Connecting: socket
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Dimensions : 160 x 66 x 90 mm
- Weight: 180 g