The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Retransmitter RTN-01is used toincrease the operating range of the modulesof the Exta Freesystem. It creates connection between the receivers, transmitters, sensors and main controller. It communciates on a radio frequency of868 MHz. A single module increases the range to about250 meters. The module is powered by230V ACconnected to the socket.
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
Examples of application
- Cooperation with any system elements (controller, sensors, transmitters, receivers)
- Increase range up to 250 m
- Cooperation with up to 3 other retransmitters (the maximum distance up to 1000 m)
- Connecting to a wall socket: the outlet passage
- The possibility of remote software update
- Model: RTN-01
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Socket 16 A
- Power consumption: 0.45 W
- Transmission: radio 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Signaling: 2 x LEDs
- Range: up to 250 m
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Connecting: socket
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Dimensions : 160 x 66 x 90 mm
- Weight: 180 g